What if your nemesis was your last hope?
When Kimberly Foster strikes a deal with former colleague and nemesis Samuel Payton in order to save her dream job and his family farm, Kimberly has to fly Down Under to work with the one person who considers her the enemy.
Guys, I’m so excited to reveal the cover for A Girl’s Guide to the Outback and to announce that it’s up for pre-order!
This book excites me for SO MANY reasons! Some of the top ones being:
1. It’s (mostly) set in AUSTRALIA!!!
2. There’s not one but TWO love/hate storylines…my favorite type of story!!!
3. I get to show of Australia’s farms (where I grew up) and also its beaches (where I, you–let’s be honest, everyone, would rather be right now).
4. A Mr Potato Head costume is involved.
5. There’s an adorable dog.
6. There’s also a Captain America costume.
7. Feel free to image my hero speaking with Hugh Jackman’s voice…because have I mentioned, he’s AUSTRALIAN?!?!?!?
Jan 28 2020 is the big day everyone!
#AGirlsGuidetotheOutback #TNZfiction #toberead #romanticcomedy#romcom #mustread #christianfiction #christianromance#bookrecommendation #readinggoals #readinglife #booklove#bookishlife #becauseofreading #bookstagram #bookobsessed#coverreveal #coverlove #bookcoverreveal #bookcoverdesign